CFDA Registration of Imported Cosmetics in China
CFDA Registration of Imported Cosmetics in China - Hygiene License & Record-keeping Certificate
In China, cosmetics and cosmetic ingredients are regulated by the following laws:
- Regulations concerning the hygiene supervision over cosmetics(1990);
- Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Regulation on the Hygiene Supervision over Cosmetics(2005);
- Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics(2007)
- The Measures for the Administration of Hygiene License for Cosmetics (revised in 2010);
- Guideline for Risk Evaluation of Substances with Possibility of Safety Risk in Cosmetics(2010);
- Standard Chinese Names of International Cosmetics Ingredients Inventory (2010);
- Cosmetics Technical Requirement Standard(2011);
- Guidelines for the Registration and Evaluation of New Cosmetic Ingredient(2011);
- AQSIQ Order No. 143 of 2011 - The Administrative Measures on the Inspection, Quarantine and Supervision of Chinese Imported & Exported Cosmetics (2011)
For finished cosmetics, companies who plan to place cosmetics on Chinese market must apply for and obtainhygiene license or record-keeping certificate from the China Food & Drug Administration (CFDA). Foreign companies shall appoint a Chinese responsible agent to deal with registration and obtain such certificate. Manufacturers shall also register a new cosmetic ingredient prior to using it for cosmetics production.
Veline Group specializes in working with your company to obtain sanitary license (sometimes called import product registration, or SFDA Legal Agent service) through the Chinese State Food & Drug Administration (SFDA). Our service items include cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dietary supplements, cleaning products and food. We also develop distribution channels on your behalf in commercial outlets such as cosmetic retailers, superstores and supermarkets Entering to the Chinese market offers great opportunity for foreign companies, minimize the risk. Having a partner who understands the opportunity and competitive environment of the Chinese marketplace is essential. We are The Industry Leader in Import product registration with Chinese State Food & Drug Administration (SFDA). Our service was recognized by the State Food and Drug Administration for its success in introducing cosmetics and pharmaceutical products in to China.